Friday, April 11, 2008

Daddy told me oatmeal pies are the key to feeling better.

3 comments:

Leslie Wise said...

Kate,
Don't let your daddy eat all the oatmeal cream pies!
Love and miss you,
Leslie

Mary Stauter said...

Kate,
We are praying for you and for Mommy, Daddy, and all the doctors, nurses, therapists and others who are working hard to help you get better! It is great to see your smiling face! We love you and can't wait to see you,
The Stauters

DonnaB said...

Hi Kate!

So glad to hear you are doing better. My mommy, daddy and I have been praying for you and your family. I was so sad to hear you were in the hospital. It looks like you enjoyed some oatmeal cream pies though. My daddy loves those cream pies too. At least your daddy shares them. My daddy keeps them to himself! Ha Ha! I have missed seeing you in church. Look forward to seeing you soon.