OH NO! I pray that I never encounter that! And why did it have to be red! And yes, I hear ya on the "does not erase" part. Have you tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? It's worth a try. I'm so sorry Mindy!
Did Sarah Slyman ever tell you the story about Lexi reciting a Bible verse? I think Lexi was 2 1/2 or 3 and Sarah asked her to say a Bible verse. Lexi thought for a minute then said, "Children only write on paper!" Maybe you should teach Kate that one =)
I saw Hilary's comment on your fb and had to come see for myself. And I get upset when mine ruin their clothes with the does-not-erase markers. This is a good reminder to keep their white board markers put up as I can see my Nora doing this. Did any of it come out? I am so sorry.
2 comments:
OH NO! I pray that I never encounter that! And why did it have to be red! And yes, I hear ya on the "does not erase" part. Have you tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? It's worth a try. I'm so sorry Mindy!
Did Sarah Slyman ever tell you the story about Lexi reciting a Bible verse? I think Lexi was 2 1/2 or 3 and Sarah asked her to say a Bible verse. Lexi thought for a minute then said, "Children only write on paper!" Maybe you should teach Kate that one =)
I saw Hilary's comment on your fb and had to come see for myself. And I get upset when mine ruin their clothes with the does-not-erase markers. This is a good reminder to keep their white board markers put up as I can see my Nora doing this. Did any of it come out? I am so sorry.
Post a Comment