Mindy, your kids are just so cute! They both have the most beautiful eyes and long eyelashes. Their little personalities seem like so much fun too! I wish I could spend some time with them to experience their personalities firsthand. =) Perhaps we can get together for a playdate the next time you guys are in CA. Will you be out her for the Shepherd's Conference?
2 comments:
Mindy, your kids are just so cute! They both have the most beautiful eyes and long eyelashes. Their little personalities seem like so much fun too! I wish I could spend some time with them to experience their personalities firsthand. =) Perhaps we can get together for a playdate the next time you guys are in CA. Will you be out her for the Shepherd's Conference?
Not only an older woman, but an older woman that like Bass Pro Shops!
Post a Comment