Hey, it's probably better for you than dirty bath water which seems to be Aden's beverage of choice =)
This begs the question...why am I buying bottled water???
Hey!Lucky you! I haven't had any of this years pool water. Last years pool water was so refreshing. All I have had lately is bath water. It's not bad, just leaves a soapy aftertaste. Let's get together and have some pool water soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey, it's probably better for you than dirty bath water which seems to be Aden's beverage of choice =)
This begs the question...why am I buying bottled water???
Hey!Lucky you! I haven't had any of this years pool water. Last years pool water was so refreshing. All I have had lately is bath water. It's not bad, just leaves a soapy aftertaste. Let's get together and have some pool water soon!
Post a Comment