Hi to all my friends! Its been a crazy couple of weeks, but I am doing lots better. Thanks so much for praying for me. And thanks for all the notes you sent to my mommy and daddy. I am starting to walk a little better every day, though it's pretty funny when I fall down. You should see how excited mommy gets when I take steps all by myself! I like all the attention I get these days, but don't tell anybody...
p.s. if you want to read my daddy's letters about me being sick, just click on the little "updates" word at the top right of my blog
5 comments:
Hi Allen & Mindy, We just wanted to let you know we've been praying for Kate and both of you over the past week and will continue to do so. Praise the Lord for her continual progress and thank you for the testimony to God's goodness and sovereignty through all of this. It is so encouraging to see your faithfulness through such a great trial.
All our love,
John & Rachel Drollinger
Well, Kate, needless to say PawPaw is very, very happy that you're "back" and doing so much better! Someday your daddy and mommy will tell you all about this time in your life and how God used YOU to teach so many people some very important lessons about faith and trust. You are very blessed to have a daddy and mommy who love you so much and who love God even more!
Welcome back, dear little one!
Love,
PawPaw Metzger
Love Kate's blog. So glad to hear she is doing better. We will continue to pray for Kate and Mommy, Daddy, and sweet Brother as well. We really miss you guys!!
Sodergrens
Post a Comment