Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kate's Video

Hi everybody, this is Kate's mommy.  Here is a video collage of Kate from the hospital playroom on the day we left the hospital, when she couldn't walk or even crawl normally, to her first attempts at walking and then two days ago of her walking outside.  I hope this will help you understand how far Kate has come in 1  1/2 weeks and why we give all the glory to God for her quick recovery to this point.  Thank you for all your faithful prayers!

4 comments:

Leslie Wise said...

Kate,

I pray that one day you will know what an incredible testimony of God's power and grace this 2 minutes of video is!! You are being prayed for and loved by MANY!

ps - thank you for my pretty pink roses!!!

DonnaB said...

Kate, Your blog is much more exciting than any of my barney videos! You are doing great! My mommy says we are to praise God for what He is doing in your life. I don't understand it all but mommy says we have powerful testimonies of God's mercy and grace. Maybe oneday we will understand. Daddy, mommy and I pray for you and your family every night. Looking forward to the next video update!

amesfam said...

Good job on the editing. I am very proud of you! So glad to see Kate getting better.

Julie Lamey said...

Kate,
We have been praying for you and are so glad to see how much you have improved!

By the way, what is the music playing in the background on the video?

Love,
Julie Lamey