Monday, April 21, 2008

Hey y'all!  Just wanted to let you know that I am getting better at walking every day.  I now walk more than I crawl (I can't let Jacob catch up with me, now can I?).  I still get tired real often, so I have to take lots of breaks to watch Tigger and Pooh and Little Einsteins (at least that what I tell mommy ;).  I haven't started physical therapy yet, but when I do I hope they can help me learn again how to run and jump so I can keep mommy on her toes.  I am so thankful for all your prayers for me, this recovery thing is gonna be easier than I thought! 


oh yea, jacob's doing good too...he's working hard on a tooth and doing his own version of crawling

here's a video of me walking 4 days ago.  i'm much better at it now, but mommy hasn't gotten out the camera....

6 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm so glad Kate is doing better! I love her "try it again" pep talk. What a sweetie!

Abby said...

Kate...you are doing SO good!!! We are SO glad you are feeling better and walking again! We continue to pray for you and your parents! Remember that God is faithful!

Leslie Wise said...

kate...first of all yor brother is unusally attached to the letter "h" and second you are doing so great walking again...come see me at the office very soon!

Rebecca said...

Kate...I'm so glad you are getting better so fast!! We need to get Graham and Jacob together for a play date...maybe you could entertain them!!

Renee Bailie said...

Mindy ~ we have been praying for you guys and are so thankful that Kate is doing better. This video is adorable.

DonnaB said...

Kate...you looke great! I am so proud of you. You are working so hard. I am sure you will be keeping your mommy on her toes very soon. I am going now so I can my mommy on her toes - her toes must be very tired! hope to see you soon.