Thursday, September 20, 2007

oops, got some water up my nose!


(don't you think this outfit is quite flattering?)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Scotts said...

Wet t-shirt Alabama style!!! Mindy, look for a BIG envelope coming your way and follow the directions when you open it. Have fun!!!!!!! XO

emily said...

i'm not kidding...yours is the only blog i go to that i laugh every time.

Aimee said...

Hey there Mindy! How are you? Well, I hope =) I love your blog...it is hilarious! Kate seems like quite a character. It sure would be fun to have a playdate with her and Aden. When is your due date again? October something? Our little Jonathan is 4 weeks old now and I'm thinking your little guy should be here soon...I thought our due dates were about 6 weeks apart. Well, I'd love to catch up a bit...what is you email address? (Mine is aimeelynnmoore@gmail.com)-Aimee